We are on Facebook
See our events page for a complete listing of all up coming events.
Our New District Executive
Liz Jumper has joined the Suffolk County Council as the new District Executive for the Matinecock District. She previously worked as the Regional Catering Coordinator for Panera Bread on Eastern Long Island. She brings with her eight years of marketing, sales, and customer service experience in both nonprofit and private industry, including two years assisting with business operations at Camp Constantin, a BSA Circle Ten Council Camp outside of Dallas, Texas. She holds a B.S Degree in Sociology and a Business Marketing Minor from Abilene Christian University in Abilene, TX.
Scout Sunday/Sabbath Dates Updated Feb 2nd
- Scouting For Food Weigh-in March 19th Scouting for Food 2016 Information
- 2016 Blue And Gold Dinners at Baiting Hollow Scout Camp
- 2016 Camping and Summer Camp
- Council / Other Events
- District Scout Spirit Honor
- 03/31/16 Fellowship Dinner – 2016 Fellowship Packet
- March 4, 5 & 6 – April 1, 2 & 3 – May 7 & 8 Outdoor Ethics Courses 2016 Registration
Materials from the June Program Kickoff: