We are on Facebook
See our events page for a complete listing of all up coming events.
Our New District Executive
Liz Jumper has joined the Suffolk County Council as the new District Executive for the Matinecock District. She previously worked as the Regional Catering Coordinator for Panera Bread on Eastern Long Island. She brings with her eight years of marketing, sales, and customer service experience in both nonprofit and private industry, including two years assisting with business operations at Camp Constantin, a BSA Circle Ten Council Camp outside of Dallas, Texas. She holds a B.S Degree in Sociology and a Business Marketing Minor from Abilene Christian University in Abilene, TX.
- 2015 Pow Wow December 5th
- 2016 Silver Beaver Nomination Forms
- 2016 Polar Bear
- Council Events
- 11/21/15 Stony Brook Scout Days Nov 2015
- 11/27/15 Ten Commandment Hike – Flier & Registration
- 12/11/15 International Peace Light and Advent Lessons and Carols 2015 Peace Light Advent Lessons and Carols Flyer
- 12/28/15 Skate day at the Rinx – 2015 Skate Day Flier
- 03/31/16 Fellowship Dinner – 2016 Fellowship Packet
- March 4, 5 & 6 – April 1, 2 & 3 – May 7 & 8 Outdoor Ethics Courses 2016 Registration
Materials from the June Program Kickoff: